Sunday, January 9, 2011

I want to feel in love again!


I remember just being so in love with my hubby when we first met and then got married!





 Building a life together was so exciting and so much fun!






After 19 years of marriage and many ups and downs on the roller coaster of life... I dream of the above photo!  I have learned that material things and all the things we built together truly don't matter... We adore and love our children and feel so blessed. But....I just want my hubby to adore me and make me feel super special like he did when we first met!  Is this too much to ask?  Today, I am thinking of how I can make an effort to get back to this... he did agree and say he would go on a weekend wine tasting trip w/ me, when I asked him last night.  I told him I miss being romantic and feeling like real love birds.  A long marriage can feel very content.  This is not bad.  But I long for some passion.  I'm only 41 for pete's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment