Monday, November 23, 2009

Blessings




This little catepillar will soon become a butterfly!


This spoke to me today, so I had to share it. :)

...."No matter who has denigrated you or how much pain you've experienced in life, no matter how many setbacks you have suffered, you cannot allow yourself to accept that as the way life is supposed to be. No, God has better things in store for you. You must reprogram your mind with God's Word; change that negative, defeated self-image, and start seeing yourself as winning, coming out on top. Start seeing that marriage as resotred. See your business as flourishing. See your children as enjoying the good things of God. You must see it through your eyes of faith, and then it will begin to happen.

Learn to guard your mind, control your thought life, and begin to dwell on the good things of God. If you always think little, believe little and expect little, then you will receive little."

"Maybe at one time you had a good image of yourself, but now you see yourself as simply as survivor."

"See yourself as God sees you - as a winner, an overcomer!"

-Joel Osteen





Today, I am counting my blessings!  Thank you Lord for the wonderful time my Fletcher and I shared last year at Seaside.  We had so much fun crabbing together :)






Thank you Lord for those moments with Bubba, when we are fun and care free and treasuring each other.




Thank you for the Dear Friends and positive, special people you bring into the lives of our children.



Soccer Sammie, her Bestie Bri and Coach TJ!  That soccer tournament was so fun!  The girls had a blast!




Thank you Lord for my wonderful Sammie. I love my kiddos and realize what blessings they are!

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment