Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Books I recommend

I am currently reading this book below.   It was written in the 1970's and is so brilliant at helping us uncover who we truly are.  It is taking me through a journey of self discovery, peeling back layers from child hood.  I highly recommend all of the books I'm posting.  I'm always working to become a better me.





She also wrote this one below; I have it ordered and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.





I so love all of Sarah Ban Breathnach's books.  This one "Something More" is one of my absolute favorites!





This is one of my next reads below.






Who hasn't read Eat, Pray, Love - Wow, the journey this takes us on is fabulous!




I am a big Paula White fan.  I love those who "overcome" great odds and make it!  She is one of them.




Of coarse Rachel Ashwell's new book is on my "want" list!




Can't wait to get it!




Good things are coming my way and I'm thanking God in advance! :)  - Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment