Monday, November 16, 2009

FRIENDSHIP





First, please let me tell you how Blessed I am!  To be loved! :)



My girl friend sent me the most wonderful package in the mail today!  She loves to create as much as I do!  Some of the things she sent me are things that I can use my imagination with to create!  So exciting!  Look at the darling glass piece she made with our photo in it!



Look at all of these fun treasures!







Here I am sporting the fabulous bracelets she made for me :) 





Here's a close up of one bracelet.  Precious!  Words to describe me!!!  I'm so touched :)







Love her note :)







This says, "As down life's stream we wander. Let's pause awhile and ponder. How we may bring to someone gladness. How we may banish care and sadness."   I so love this!






An old photo she described as "Old friends on Holiday"  That's us :)






I treasure you Tam!  Thank you so much for the wonderful package today :)  Today was a magical day for me!



1 comment: