Sunday, October 17, 2010

Delish Kitchens!


Well, today I'm feeling better than I did yesterday.  I ended up relieving stress by watching a marathon of movies and shutting out the world!  This morning, hubby and I walked to Starbucks and I enjoyed a nice pumpkin spice latte.  Just wish I had a magic wand to wave and make all the recession yucky stuff go away!  So now I'm blogging and have found some beautiful kitchens that brought me much joy and inspiration.  Hopefully enough to dig in and do some much needed cleaning today.  Tomorrow it's back to the M-F work week for me.

So many amazing kitchens featured in House Beautiful...these are a few of my favorites...





I want this outdoor space in my backyard! Wow!



Old Fashioned all white kitchens are among my favorites too!




Loved these rustic wood cabinets...a very natural look.







  
I love these cabinets too!




Baskets are so useful!  I like this!






Here is the Jeff Lewis kitchen! ...so modern...too clean lined for me.



I so love this kitchen below...so unusual and so warm...love it!




Decorating w/Books! ...another look right up my alley!




Happy Sunday everyone!  ~ Jan


3 comments:

  1. Wow. I agree. Those kitchens are amazing and full of yummy inspiration! Thanks for coming over for a visit and leaving your sweet comment. I always enjoy visits from fellow Arizona gals.
    Have a great day!
    x0,
    Karen
    My Desert Cottage
    Valentine Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome kitchen photos , these all kitchens like inspiration for many peoples because kitchen's are heart of sweet home.

    kitchen units

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! lots of inspiration here! love it!

    ReplyDelete