Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weight Loss - The Battle


 
Why does losing weight have to be so darn difficult?  Okay...I'm doing weight watchers on line.  I know it works as I lost weight by simply logging my food each day once before.  But food has been tasting so good lately!

And then there's this Herbalife that some people swear by.  I've tried a few of their products here and there.  In the end, I'm finding a lot this weight loss stuff is all the same...full of caffeine.  

I've also tried that Alli product for weight loss...the first FDA approved product.  Okay...did they really think this stuff would be popular?  It says not to be far from a bathroom when you first begin taking the product...I now know why!  Hello - no fun!  The stomach pain it creates is unbearable.  

In the end, I think I'll stick to the good old fashioned way of losing weight...walking more, and eating out less.  Let me see here...if I eat fresh fruit, vegetables and lean meats and walk, walk, walk...I'll probably lose some weight, not to mention feel good!  Hey now there's a terrific idea! :)

Happy Sunday.  I'm going for a walk!




~Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment