Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting Lost In A Movie


Sometimes life just feels a little serious and a little hard to handle, 
So today I think I'll just Get Lost in a Movie,


This morning I found myself watching an Italian Movie called "I am Love" with English Subtitles,



I needed to Get Lost In a Movie,
The economy is depressing and shows no signs of rebounding back,
Time to go Get Lost In a Movie,


My husband is sad, but trying not to show it,
The stress of the economy and sagging income is wearing,
I think I'll Go Get Lost In a Movie,


Life's kicking our ass, but we're not giving in,
Sounds like the perfect time to Get Lost in a Movie,


I've got the pot roast a simmering and I'm sippin' some red wine,
Next is just the perfect time to,
Go Get Lost In a Movie,


Okay, so now you know where I'm headed,
That's right I'm off,
I just feel the need,
To go Get Lost In a Movie! Not sure what I'll watch,


Maybe this one or that one,
No, I just am not sure,


Only sure of one thing,
and that is...
I must go Get Lost In a Movie!



God Bless and Happy Saturday!  ~Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment